CLA is a kind of fatty acid which can be found in dietary sources as well as from dietary supplements. This supplement may help reduce high cholesterol, decrease body fat and prevent certain forms of cancer, so it is popular nowadays. Here we introduce it briefly. If you want to know detail information, or want to find contract manufacturer for CLA supplement, just send us email.
What is CLA supplement?
CLA is short for Conjugated linoleic acids, which are a family of at least 28 isomers of linoleic acid found mostly in the meat and dairy products derived from ruminants. The double bonds of CLAs are conjugated.
Health benefits of CLA dietary supplement
According to the research recently, CLA has a lot of health benefits to human body. Here we list its main benefits below.
- CLA is helpful for weight loss. It is a fatty acid that has the ability to help increase muscle mass while burning fat at the same time. CLA encourages your body to burn stored fat as fuel. It protects existing muscle from being used as fuel and enhances recovery.
- CLA is helpful to increase metabolic rate. So it is reported that CLA is a good supplement for thyroid patients, as hypothyroidism can reduce the metabolic rate in some people.
- CLA supplement is good for heart disease prevention. It is reported that CLA may help prevent and treat certain types of heart disease, such as atherosclerosis. CLA may also help prevent heart disease by acting as an antioxidant and by lowering blood pressure.
- CLA supplement can be used for cancer prevention. CLA is thought to exert this anti-cancer effect by increasing the body's ability to absorb fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A and D, through regulation of the production and growth of new cells, and through its effects on prostaglandins. In one word, CLA supplement may help protect the body from cancer formation and progression.
CLA dietary supplement side effects
Alghouth CLA supplement have so many health benefits, do not take it too much as overdose will cause side effects.
- It might cause fatigue first of all. You may find that you need to sleep for longer periods of time than usual to feel refreshed. You may also feel unusually fatigued as a side effect following treatment with CLA.
- CLA supplement might cause stomach discomfort also. Sensations of nausea may lead to a temporary loss of your normal appetite. Contact your doctor if nausea doesn't subside or if you develop additional stomach-related effects, such as vomiting.
- Intestinal irritation may occur after you take a dose of CLA. Episodes of diarrhea may also be accompanied by stomach pain, cramping or bloating. If diarrhea persists, you may be at risk of becoming dehydrated.
CLA dietary supplement uses
CLA supplement can be used for high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes and high cholesterol. It is also said that CLA supplement is useful for common cold prevention.
CLA dietary supplement dosage
For reducing body fat in obese patients, a dose of 1.8 to 7 grams per day has been used. However, doses greater than 3.4 grams per day do not seem to offer any additional benefit.We suggest you to take 1-3 grams with breakfast, lunch and dinner. It will take up to 12 weeks of continuous use to start seeing results. We suggest you to ask advice from your health provider if you are not clear about how to use it.
Dietary Sources of CLA
CLA can be found from many source such as kangaroo meat, which is the richest source of CLA. It can also be found from mutton, beef, eggs etc. You can also buy CLA supplement in order to have enough CLA supplement everyday.
CLA dietary supplement contract manufacturing service
We can do contract manufacturing for CLA capsules and softgel.